Turn off User Authentication
If at anytime you need to disable the server's online-mode setting to authenticate with the Mojang servers, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Login into Multicraft
- On the Left Hand Panel, select "Config Files"
- Go into the Server Settings file.
- Scroll down to Online Mode
- Set Online Mode to Disabled
- Press Save down the bottom of the page, and Restart your server.Note that by disabling online-mode, you are essentially turning your server into a "cracked server" where users without a legitimate copy of Minecraft can join your server, which does increase the odds that they are using cheats/hacks. This also durastically increases the risk of your server being hacked, by someone logging into with your username.
Was this answer helpful?
What is the difference between a CraftBukkit (Bukkit) server and a "vanilla" Minecraft server? A...
Minecraft has many commands that allow you to control your server in different ways. Here are...
Schedule Automatic Backups in Multicraft
You can Update your Minecraft Server Version with the latest update by doing the following:...
To change the MOTD that displays in the Minecraft Client Multiplayer Server List, log...