Minecraft 1.7.10 EULA
Mojang have updated Minecraft and you're now forced to accept their EULA before you're allowed to start the server. When starting a 1.7.10 Server you may see the following error in the server console:
[Server] Server thread/INFO You need to agree to the EULA in order to run the server. Go to eula.txt for more info.
[Server] Server thread/WARN Failed to load eula.txt
To fix this you need to edit the EULA.txt
Editing the EULA.txtThe EULA.txt file, on it's last line, says this:
eula=falsethis needs to be changed to:
There is a simple way to get this done!1. Login to the panel and go to the "config files" menu option.
2. Select the "EULA" option (you may need to check other pages)
3. change the "false" to "true". Make sure to hit the save button!
4. Restart your server in Multicraft.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps below to do it via FTP:
1. Go to the FTP File Access link in your Multicraft panel
2. Once logged into the FTP, click to edit the eula.txt file and find the "eula=false" entry.
3. Change the false value to true, then save the file.
4. Restart your server in Multicraft. Once you have made this change your server will start normally.
Fortunately you will only need to make this change once.