Size: 64x64 pixels
Making the Icon:
- You will need to have a picture or have created a Minecraft server icon.
- You can convert a picture for icon use using this handy tool: http://www.genfavicon.com/
- Once your picture is converted. Click the "Download: png" to download and save it to you computer.
Upload the Icon:
- On your Multicraft panel choose the "Files" menu.
- Click on "FTP File Access".
- Drag and drop the your image to your server's FTP File Access.
- Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
- Click "Rename" at the top.
- Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
- Click "Save" and restart your Minecraft server.