Whitelisting your server prevents users that are not on the list from joining your server.
To turn on your whitelist, log into Multicraft, select and start your server and follow these steps:
- On the left hand side of your Multicraft control panel click the "Console" button.
- In the console type "whitelist on" Make sure your server is on when you do this. (Without quotation marks)
- Now your whitelist is on, we can add a user.
- To add a user type into the console the command "whitelist add <username>" (Without quotation, and <> marks)
- That player will now be able to connect to your whitelist protected server.
Ensure to whitelist yourself, you are not whitelisted by default!
Was this answer helpful?
Multicraft lets you automate a great number of server management tasks. To create a...
Create and Restore a Server Backup It is recommended that you do backups of your server...
There is currently the option for four world generation types:...
What is the difference between a CraftBukkit (Bukkit) server and a "vanilla" Minecraft server? A...
Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution