Whitelisting your server prevents users that are not on the list from joining your server.
To turn on your whitelist, log into Multicraft, select and start your server and follow these steps:
- On the left hand side of your Multicraft control panel click the "Console" button.
- In the console type "whitelist on" Make sure your server is on when you do this. (Without quotation marks)
- Now your whitelist is on, we can add a user.
- To add a user type into the console the command "whitelist add <username>" (Without quotation, and <> marks)
- That player will now be able to connect to your whitelist protected server.
Ensure to whitelist yourself, you are not whitelisted by default!
Was this answer helpful?
With the latest Minecraft builds, it is now possible to push Resource Packs to the client side so...
How do I use plugins/CraftBukkit/Bukkit? You can download plugins and mods directly from...
Purchasing a unique IP address allows you to connect directly to an IP address supplied to you...
If you're wanting to start from scratch, resetting your server to factory settings is very easy....
There is currently the option for four world generation types:...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution