Minecraft World Generator Types
There is currently the option for four world generation types: DEFAULT, AMPLIFIED, FLAT or LARGEBIOME.
- On the left hand side of your control panel click "Config Files".Choose the first file named "Server Settings"
- Scroll down to the level-type field.
- There are 4 types of world to choose from DEFAULT, AMPLIFIED, FLAT or LARGEBIOME
- Choose a world type and enter it into the box and click "Save"
- Delete your current world or create a new one. (See here)
- Start your Minecraft server.
Please see here for an explaination of each world type.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Change or Delete Modpacks, mod and config folders from your server. In Multicraft you...
Have a friend or someone that you want to have co-manage your server with you? No problem! This...
Multicraft comes with a versatile web based file manager that allows you to easily make changes...
View our Youtube Video Tutorial on how to upload a custom World to your Server. You can...
What is MCPC+? MCPC+ is a server jar that allows you to use mods and plugins together on your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution