Setting Server MOTD
To change the MOTD that displays in the Minecraft Client Multiplayer Server List, log into Multicraft. Select and stop your Minecraft Server and follow these steps:
- On the left hand side of your control panel click "Config Files"
- Choose the file named "Server Settings"
- Scroll down to the Server Message field.
- Enter in your chosen display message.
- If you want to add colour to your message check the colour codes here.
- Then you need to replace the "§" symbol of the code with "\u00A7" For example, the code for dark green would be \u00A72
- Once you are done, click "Save".
- Start your server, and it should display the new MOTD.
Was this answer helpful?
To have Tekkit or FTB installed on your server, you need to have the Wood plan with 1GB of Ram or...
With the latest Minecraft builds, it is now possible to push Resource Packs to the client side so...
Multicraft comes with a versatile web based file manager that allows you to easily make changes...
You can Update your Minecraft Server Version with the latest update by doing the following:...
Minecraft has many commands that allow you to control your server in different ways. Here are...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution