Setting Server MOTD
To change the MOTD that displays in the Minecraft Client Multiplayer Server List, log into Multicraft. Select and stop your Minecraft Server and follow these steps:
- On the left hand side of your control panel click "Config Files"
- Choose the file named "Server Settings"
- Scroll down to the Server Message field.
- Enter in your chosen display message.
- If you want to add colour to your message check the colour codes here.
- Then you need to replace the "§" symbol of the code with "\u00A7" For example, the code for dark green would be \u00A72
- Once you are done, click "Save".
- Start your server, and it should display the new MOTD.
Was this answer helpful?
With the latest Minecraft builds, it is now possible to push Resource Packs to the client side so...
To change the difficulty setting for your server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your...
The CPU usage feature of Multicraft is useful in determining if something in your server is...
What is the difference between a CraftBukkit (Bukkit) server and a "vanilla" Minecraft server? A...
If you're wanting to delete your world, removing it is very easy. Just log...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution