Setting Server Icon
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server, then follow these steps:
Size: 64x64 pixels
Making the Icon:
- You will need to have a picture or have created a Minecraft server icon.
- You can convert a picture for icon use using this handy tool: http://www.genfavicon.com/
- Once your picture is converted. Click the "Download: png" to download and save it to you computer.
Upload the Icon:
- On your Multicraft panel choose the "Files" menu.
- Click on "FTP File Access".
- Drag and drop the your image to your server's FTP File Access.
- Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
- Click "Rename" at the top.
- Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
- Click "Save" and restart your Minecraft server.
Was this answer helpful?
What is the difference between a CraftBukkit (Bukkit) server and a "vanilla" Minecraft server? A...
Although you can edit your configuration files using the built in web based file manager or FTP,...
If you're wanting to delete your world, removing it is very easy. Just log...
Multicraft comes with a versatile web based file manager that allows you to easily make changes...
To change the difficulty setting for your server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution