Setting Server Icon
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server, then follow these steps:
Size: 64x64 pixels
Making the Icon:
- You will need to have a picture or have created a Minecraft server icon.
- You can convert a picture for icon use using this handy tool: http://www.genfavicon.com/
- Once your picture is converted. Click the "Download: png" to download and save it to you computer.
Upload the Icon:
- On your Multicraft panel choose the "Files" menu.
- Click on "FTP File Access".
- Drag and drop the your image to your server's FTP File Access.
- Click the checkbox next to your uploaded image.
- Click "Rename" at the top.
- Rename the image to "server-icon.png".
- Click "Save" and restart your Minecraft server.
Was this answer helpful?
What is MCPC+? MCPC+ is a server jar that allows you to use mods and plugins together on your...
Purchasing a unique IP address allows you to connect directly to an IP address supplied to you...
The CPU usage feature of Multicraft is useful in determining if something in your server is...
There often is a bit of confusion between using a "Unique IP" and a "Sub-domain/domain" to...
Multicraft offers you full control over your Minecraft server's console. This allows you to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution