Setting your Server Difficulty
To change the difficulty setting for your server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server and follow these steps:
If you're wanting your server to be a Hardcore server (When you die, you are banned from the server). Enable "Hardcore" in the Server Settings.
- On the left hand side of your control panel click "Config Files"
- Choose the first file named "Server Settings"
- Scroll down to the Difficulty field.
- Choose the difficulty you would like for your server. This can be Peaceful, Easy, Normal, or Hard.
- Click "Save" at the bottom.
- Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
What is MCPC+? MCPC+ is a server jar that allows you to use mods and plugins together on your...
How to install your own custom jar files, mods or modpack onto your server. ...
To have Tekkit or FTB installed on your server, you need to have the Wood plan with 1GB of Ram or...
There is currently the option for four world generation types:...
Multicrafts Modpack Auto Installer. Multicraft comes with auto installers for the all...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution