Setting your Server Difficulty
To change the difficulty setting for your server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server and follow these steps:
If you're wanting your server to be a Hardcore server (When you die, you are banned from the server). Enable "Hardcore" in the Server Settings.
- On the left hand side of your control panel click "Config Files"
- Choose the first file named "Server Settings"
- Scroll down to the Difficulty field.
- Choose the difficulty you would like for your server. This can be Peaceful, Easy, Normal, or Hard.
- Click "Save" at the bottom.
- Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
What is the difference between a CraftBukkit (Bukkit) server and a "vanilla" Minecraft server? A...
To have Tekkit or FTB installed on your server, you need to have the Wood plan with 1GB of Ram or...
What is MCPC+? MCPC+ is a server jar that allows you to use mods and plugins together on your...
Create and Restore a Server Backup It is recommended that you do backups of your server...
Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution