Setting your Server Difficulty
To change the difficulty setting for your server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server and follow these steps:
If you're wanting your server to be a Hardcore server (When you die, you are banned from the server). Enable "Hardcore" in the Server Settings.
- On the left hand side of your control panel click "Config Files"
- Choose the first file named "Server Settings"
- Scroll down to the Difficulty field.
- Choose the difficulty you would like for your server. This can be Peaceful, Easy, Normal, or Hard.
- Click "Save" at the bottom.
- Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?
Multicraft offers you full control over your Minecraft server's console. This allows you to...
Although you can edit your configuration files using the built in web based file manager or FTP,...
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server, then...
Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not...
To have Tekkit or FTB installed on your server, you need to have the Wood plan with 1GB of Ram or...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution