Resetting your Server
If you're wanting to start from scratch, resetting your server to factory settings is very easy. Just log into Multicraft select and stop your server then follow these steps:
- Stop your server.
- On the left hand side click "FTP File Access". Then login.
- Click (at the the very top of your server directory) the "All" button. This will select ALL files on your server.
- Press the "Delete" button. (This will delete ALL your files).
- Press "Submit" to confirm you wish to delete ALL your files.
- Once the process complete, go back into Multicraft, and your server's main page.
- Select the server type you want ('Default' is the Default Factory Setting) and start the server.
Was this answer helpful?
How do I use plugins/CraftBukkit/Bukkit? You can download plugins and mods directly from...
To change the difficulty setting for your server, log into Multicraft, select and stop your...
Multicraft comes with a versatile web based file manager that allows you to easily make changes...
.A "Domain IP" is using a domain name (something.com) to redirect to the actual server IP to...
Multicraft lets you automate a great number of server management tasks. To create a...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution