Resetting your Server
If you're wanting to start from scratch, resetting your server to factory settings is very easy. Just log into Multicraft select and stop your server then follow these steps:
- Stop your server.
- On the left hand side click "FTP File Access". Then login.
- Click (at the the very top of your server directory) the "All" button. This will select ALL files on your server.
- Press the "Delete" button. (This will delete ALL your files).
- Press "Submit" to confirm you wish to delete ALL your files.
- Once the process complete, go back into Multicraft, and your server's main page.
- Select the server type you want ('Default' is the Default Factory Setting) and start the server.
Was this answer helpful?
If at anytime you need to disable the server's online-mode setting to authenticate with the...
How to install your own custom jar files, mods or modpack onto your server. ...
Schedule Automatic Backups in Multicraft
Purchasing a unique IP address allows you to connect directly to an IP address supplied to you...
How to Change or Delete Modpacks, mod and config folders from your server. In Multicraft you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution