Deleting your World
If you're wanting to delete your world, removing it is very easy. Just log into Multicraft select and stop your server then follow these steps:
- Stop your server.
- On the left hand side click "FTP File Access", and login.
- Find the directory/folder that relates to your current world.
- Select it by ticking the box to the left of it.
- Press the "Delete" button. (This will delete any files you have ticked/selected).
- Press "Submit" to confirm you wish to delete the selected files.
- If you've deleted your current world, start up your server, and it will generate a new one.
Was this answer helpful?
Whitelisting your server prevents users that are not on the list from joining your...
Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not...
Generate a new random world. You can generate a new world on your server in multicraft...
Multicraft comes with a versatile web based file manager that allows you to easily make changes...
What is MCPC+? MCPC+ is a server jar that allows you to use mods and plugins together on your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution