Deleting your World
If you're wanting to delete your world, removing it is very easy. Just log into Multicraft select and stop your server then follow these steps:
- Stop your server.
- On the left hand side click "FTP File Access", and login.
- Find the directory/folder that relates to your current world.
- Select it by ticking the box to the left of it.
- Press the "Delete" button. (This will delete any files you have ticked/selected).
- Press "Submit" to confirm you wish to delete the selected files.
- If you've deleted your current world, start up your server, and it will generate a new one.
Was this answer helpful?
Create and Restore a Server Backup It is recommended that you do backups of your server...
Multicraft offers you full control over your Minecraft server's console. This allows you to...
Have a friend or someone that you want to have co-manage your server with you? No problem! This...
By default, there are no Minecraft Server operators, also known as OPs, on your Minecraft Server....
.A "Domain IP" is using a domain name (something.com) to redirect to the actual server IP to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution