Craftbukkit Plugin isn't loading
There's many reasons why your Craftbukkit Plugin may not be loading, check out the following suggestions:
- Ensure the plugin is Compatible with your Craftbukkit version. Go to the Bukkit Plugin page, and check this.
- Check for any pre-requisite (required) plugins, that your plugin needs to run with. (Also on the Bukkit Plugin page)
- Try re-uploading/installing the plugin, sometimes it may become corrupt during the upload.
- Your plugin may need to be configured before use, or have specific installation instructions. Read the Craftbukkit Plugin page, looking at the installation instructions.
- If you've changed the plugin's configuration files, you may have configured it wrong.
- Use a file editor such as notepad++ to ensure you correctly configure the file text format.
- If you still can't get it working, delete the configuration file, and let it regenerate.
Was this answer helpful?
Reasons Your Minecraft Server Might Be Lagging and have lag issues1. Plugins (outdated), when...
If you or one of your players cannot connect to your server, please check some common causes...
If you're manually configuring your server's settings, or plugin's settings, you may find that...
If your server isn't starting after you've changed your modpack, you may not have done the change...
When setting the View Distance, under "Server Settings", do NOT enter a number above 10. The...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution