How to Change / Delete ModPacks
How to Change or Delete Modpacks, mod and config folders from your server.
In Multicraft you have the choice to select from a list of ModPacks that we have added for you to be able to run on your server.
Once you have run one mod-pack, and you wish to change, you need to follow the procedures below, otherwise the server will become corrupt and not work.
1. Stop the server.
2. Select the "_Delete All Mod/Config Folders" in the "Server Type" drop down list. (Its at the bottom of the list).
3. Press the 'Save Changes' Button, then press the Start button.
4. Press the "Stop" button"
5. The mod and config folders are now deleted.
6. Once the server has stopped: select the new ModPack you wish to use.
7. Type a new name in the world field in Multicraft - then press the 'Save Changes' Button.
8. Start the server and wait for it to install.
9. Enjoy your new modpack!
If you need any further assistance with this, please do not hesitate to send in a support ticket with your queries.
Was this answer helpful?
What is the difference between a CraftBukkit (Bukkit) server and a "vanilla" Minecraft server? A...
There often is a bit of confusion between using a "Unique IP" and a "Sub-domain/domain" to...
Minecraft has many commands that allow you to control your server in different ways. Here are...
Although you can edit your configuration files using the built in web based file manager or FTP,...
.A "Domain IP" is using a domain name (something.com) to redirect to the actual server IP to...