How to Change / Delete ModPacks
How to Change or Delete Modpacks, mod and config folders from your server.
In Multicraft you have the choice to select from a list of ModPacks that we have added for you to be able to run on your server.
Once you have run one mod-pack, and you wish to change, you need to follow the procedures below, otherwise the server will become corrupt and not work.
1. Stop the server.
2. Select the "_Delete All Mod/Config Folders" in the "Server Type" drop down list. (Its at the bottom of the list).
3. Press the 'Save Changes' Button, then press the Start button.
4. Press the "Stop" button"
5. The mod and config folders are now deleted.
6. Once the server has stopped: select the new ModPack you wish to use.
7. Type a new name in the world field in Multicraft - then press the 'Save Changes' Button.
8. Start the server and wait for it to install.
9. Enjoy your new modpack!
If you need any further assistance with this, please do not hesitate to send in a support ticket with your queries.
Was this answer helpful?
By default, there are no Minecraft Server operators, also known as OPs, on your Minecraft Server....
Generate a new random world. You can generate a new world on your server in multicraft...
Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not...
Multicraft lets you automate a great number of server management tasks. To create a...
You can Update your Minecraft Server Version with the latest update by doing the following:...