Turn off User Authentication
If at anytime you need to disable the server's online-mode setting to authenticate with the Mojang servers, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Login into Multicraft
- On the Left Hand Panel, select "Config Files"
- Go into the Server Settings file.
- Scroll down to Online Mode
- Set Online Mode to Disabled
- Press Save down the bottom of the page, and Restart your server.Note that by disabling online-mode, you are essentially turning your server into a "cracked server" where users without a legitimate copy of Minecraft can join your server, which does increase the odds that they are using cheats/hacks. This also durastically increases the risk of your server being hacked, by someone logging into with your username.
Was this answer helpful?
To add a server icon, log into Multicraft, select and stop your Minecraft server, then...
You can Update your Minecraft Server Version with the latest update by doing the following:...
There often is a bit of confusion between using a "Unique IP" and a "Sub-domain/domain" to...
Schedule Automatic Backups in Multicraft
The CPU usage feature of Multicraft is useful in determining if something in your server is...